Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday night is the best night for TV. Getting ready for a road trip makes it even better. A weekend in Baton Rouge with my precious niece Ali, and my wonderful sister Teresa.

It's Mardi Gras season in Spanish Harlem!

"A Day With the Girls" Wait, make that 2 days.

2 comments:

  1. YES!I only wish all the wonderful girls could be with us.It would be such fun for them. I rec'd the really good Mardi Gras beads,so we don't have to jump/beg for them. Flamingos to the left,flamingos to the right!I am wearing purple,yellow,green with jeans if I can get it together. I have it,just getting it in the overnight bag. I have 2 purple insulated mugs we can take our beverage of choice(diet coke)with us to the parade. See you this afternoon, until then "laissez les bon temps rouler" and love, t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana G.J.,we need an update. I think you hosted a wonderful bridal shower. Tell us about the food. I would love to hear about shower food. It's usually the best.

    love, t

    ReplyDelete