Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I just looked at my last post and saw that it was done in June of last year! Time goes by so fast. By the end of the week I'll post an update on Sour Lake and family happenings. Lots to tell and some great pictures to share.




3 comments:

  1. Every time I hear Willie belt out "on the road again" I see a Tahoe named Big Dawg:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we people of the blog world need an update, a photo, a song...just something to complete the sphere! i've heard of construction goings on in SL, pirates overtaking Center/Shelbyville, and then a visit to ER that ended with stitches and wrist brace. wait,am i writing your blog?? love you and need an update. sister t

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW you are an excellent writer. Take a few minutes and blog..just a few minutes. Don't worry, Hemingway didn't work without some whisky! t'lynn

    ReplyDelete