Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fast Eddie Arrived...Quickly

Edward Mason Turk



Edward Mason Turk was born May 15, 2009 at 6:16p.m.
He weighed 7lbs, 6-1/4oz and was 20in long
...and absolutely perfect in every way.
He sleeps like a puppy...until someone (me) attempts a diaper change.
Angie was in another room when I did this.
I thought she was going to come out to see if I was poking pins into him!

"Tall Big Sister Maggie" enjoyed the day as much as anyone. She had all four grandparents, Aunt T, Uncle Chuck, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Rex and a bunch of visiting friends to talk to.

She really enjoyed the fuzzy puppy with its own pink and purple carrier that I brought for her. Maggie named the dog Annie.

By the time this picture was taken she was worn out from smiling for the paparazzi. Digital cameras and cell phones were constantly in use.

Her shirt says "I'm the Big Sister". It has a little girl with reddish curly hair.
Naturally, his shirt says "I'm the Little Brother".


Eddie needed a door hanger to announce his arrival. The ones available in stores and florist shops just weren't right.
Angie & Doug are Texas A&M grads. Maggie's initials are ATM, so maroon and white replaced baby blue. Aggie sneakers, pacifier, teddy bear, and a maroon cowboy cap hung with other little boy items.
The overalls had fishing lures and floaters hanging from the pocket.

Yes, of course it had a turtle.



Doug and Maggie slipped out of the party room for a while. When they returned Maggie had a huge candy bouquet for her mom. The precious purple ensem that Maggie wore was given to Maggie by Doug's mom, Bobbie. Bobbie is the best at selecting the cutest little girl clothes.



Doug, Maggie, Angie, & Eddie


1 comment:

  1. I believe this is the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen! OH, and big sister is beautiful! Love them,aunt t

    ReplyDelete